Parents: You play an important part in helping your son or daughter succeed in their education. You know that motivation is a key to learning, and that many factors contribute to this - encouragement and support, access to good learning materials, frequent small achievements, positive reinforcement, enjoyable learning experiences, and growing confidence as exam times approach.
You also know that the quality of education is important. Students of even the best teachers can benefit hugely from supplementary lessons, additional practice or personal tutoring. But these may be patchy or poorly constructed, and are often too expensive. MindZu is of the highest educational quality, provides a powerful, engaging and motivating experience, yet is very affordable.
A year of MindZu will cost less than one hour of tutoring, and it may even be available free in your country!
MindZu is crafted by thought leaders with decades of experience in education, instructional design, mobile e-learning, and development of apps and games. Our educational quality earned MindZu a place in the finals of the Global Edtech Startup Awards. MindZu helps you help your son or daughter to learn math and prepare for exams, via a smartphone, anytime, anywhere, at an exceptionally low fee.
We provide your learner with:
- Comprehensive curriculum
- Clear, memorable, animated lessons designed for a teenage attention span
- Interactive exercises with fully worked answers
- Continually updated performance dashboard
- Free study resources
- Challenging learning missions to prove skills and earn rewards
- A positive and motivating learning experience
- Online or offline access
Teachers: We believe in and support your vital role as an education professional. We know how scarce learning resources can be, how crowded classrooms are becoming, and how Covid-19 is creating changes in your communication processes.
While most teachers do a superb job in the classroom, they cannot always teach at each learner's pace or provide the personalised support or reinforcement they may need.
MindZu is here to assist you in helping your learners. While MindZu covers each curriculum comprehensively, it is not primarily intended as a substitute for classroom lessons. MindZu is a motivating, self-paced supplement, available 24/7, which cycles the learner through the three phases of:
- Learn: learning via an animated lesson, while consulting and taking synchronised notes (by speaking, if preferred - the system transcribes learner voice notes into text).
- Practice: practising with interactive exercises and examples, and, if required, consulting free additional resources.
- Play: playing reinforcement games in an intriguing virtual world, with each challenge leading toward the accomplishment of a major mission.
MindZu tracks the performance of each learner via the Learning Management System. Points are earned for every activity, with bonuses (and badges) for success, and, where relevant, for speed, thoroughness, improvement or repetition. In the event a learner is struggling, the system takes him or her to remedial activities. Learners can easily check their status and can go back to try to improve it. Parents and teachers may be given access to performance reports.
While MindZu provides optimal learning paths, learners are not forced down a particular learning path. They can jump ahead, repeat, go back, focus only on notes, or zoom through just the game challenges if they want to practice comprehension and speed. But, whatever they do, their dashboard lets them know where they are, and what they have still to do.
MindZu can boost your learners ability to achieve more:
- Providing supplementary lessons and learning materials
- Making serious learning fun and challenging
- Building confidence for exams
- Assisting struggling learners or learners who can’t make it to the classroom
MindZu is more than an educational system - it is a motivating and rigorously professional learning experience which makes it affordable for anyone to be brilliant at math!