We Bring Learning to Life
MindZu's engaging mobile learning architecture is the future of STEM education. We make quality maths & science education accessible, affordable and fun!
We re-create STEM curricula as animated stories and compelling learner experiences, using colourful characters, virtual worlds, challenges and games. And we deliver a full year of lessons, practice and play, via smartphone, for less than the cost of a single meal!
We craft direct-to-learner apps; and we develop nation-wide mobile learning solutions in conjunction with government or funding partners.
Our unique gamified mobile pedagogy provides continuously motivating and engaging learner experiences – essential to self-study success.
- Powerful. Pedagogy uses cycles of Learn–Practice–Play to teach, test and apply.
- Comprehensive. Covers the entire exam curriculum.
- Personalised. Work as quickly and as deeply as you need to.
- Motivating. The gamified performance system continuously monitors, rewards and remediates.
- Mobile. Access learning 24/7. Uses a fraction of the data required by teacher videos or Zoom classes.
- Offline. Download lessons to learn anywhere.
- Affordable. A year of learning for the price of a meal, or less.
Teachers, parents, learners and media reviewers from Cape Town to Kolkata have given MindZu's enlightened e-learning method a rapturous reception!
Awesome animations. Interactive exercises. Game missions. Friend connections. Get exam-ready. Learn anytime, anywhere, at your own pace. MindZu is an app crafted with you in mind.
Apply Your Knowledge
Feel learning in action! Take on and defeat Crassia and her dastardly Meh before they suck your brain dry.
You are not alone. Connect with a global community of friends. Teachers and tutors are welcome too!
What You'll Learn
MindZu's apps cover high school maths, physics, chemistry and biology, in the GCSE, IEB, CBSE or your local curriculum.
MindZu provides quality STEM education to even the most disadvantaged learners. To do this, we bring together the brightest minds, the most creative talents and the best practices in
- E-learning and edtech
- Gamification and game development
- Learner experience (LX) architecture and instructional design
- Educational publishing
- Storytelling and character development
- Curriculum analysis, adaptation and enhancement
MindZu's publicly available apps conform to GCSE and CBSE curricula. We can design and develop a unique practical solution for any curriculum or educational environment. Where smartphone penetration is low or mobile internet is unreliable, we can integrate our feature-rich mobile platform with established technologies such as feature phones and television.
Because teachers will always be vital, we provide the ability to report, monitor and interact as needed - remotely or in class.
MindZu is a Global Edtech Startup Awards finalist. We're on a mission to make quality STEM education affordable, accessible and fun! Leave your contact details here and we’ll keep you updated with our news.