Yes, it’s important in school, especially if you want to get into college. And it’s required if you want to succeed in a host of traditional careers, from finance to engineering. Math makes careers in AI and web3 possible, and is vital for startup entrepreneurs. These are the traditional reasons for mastering math.
But there’s a more important reason.
When your brain wires itself to understand math, you acquire creative superpowers! Learning math configures the circuitry of your prefrontal cortex. That’s the part of your brain which powers creativity. It boosts your emotional intelligence. And it lets you process complex concepts and solve problems like a boss. It’s like upgrading your CPU.
Without a math-wired mind, life can be a dull, stressful slog.
MegaMath is the easiest way to understand math. It’s your always available study mentor.
You will love MegaMath if you:
- Want learning to be fun and motivating
- Want to move faster or slower than in class
- Struggle with specific math issues
- Need to revise for tests or exams
- Want to learn anywhere, any time, on your own phone
- Want to be brilliant at math!
MegaMath provides high-quality education. It engages learners in a powerful and motivating learning experience. It will help your teen master math with ease. And if you are homeschooling and your own math is rusty, it will help you too!
MegaMath is absolutely free, and always will be to those who download it now. And it covers a complete curriculum of middle school and high school math!
Our educational quality earned us a place in the finals of the Global Edtech Startup Awards.
We know how scarce learning resources can be and how the nature of the challenges which educators face is changing.
MegaMath helps you and your learners. As a motivating, self-paced supplement to your lessons, its available 24/7, and runs at each learner’s personal pace. The core pedagogy is a cyclical learn-practice-play process, reinforced by the motivational principles of gamification:
- Learn: learning via animated lessons, with access to synchronised notes.
- Practice: practising with interactive exercises and examples.
- Play: mastering reinforcement challenges in an intriguing virtual world, with each success leading toward the accomplishment of a major mission.
Points are earned for every activity, with bonuses for success, or for speed, thoroughness, improvement or repetition.
MegaMath is more than an educational system - it is a motivating and professional learning experience which makes it possible for anyone to be brilliant at math!